Why Choose nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix® Multivitamin Plus*
Unlike traditional children’s multivitamins, nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin Plus was formulated to support the needs of children needing particular nutritional support in the areas of digestive, neurological and metabolic health.*
Not only does nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin Plus provide children with necessary nutrients needed to grow and stay healthy, but it provides a carefully selected blend of vitamins and minerals chosen for their exceptional bioavailability. This is important, as these ingredients are more rapidly absorbed and, therefore, better utilized by the body, giving your child the nutrients they need, when they need them.*
In addition, nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin Plus uses the revolutionary Isotonix Delivery System, which delivers the benefits of this carefully-formulated multivitamin fast and effectively, maximizing results that can be felt quickly.
When your child needs extra support from their multivitamin, reach for nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin Plus – created with your little one in mind. Because Every Child is a Miracle.
Primary Benefits of nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix® Multivitamin Plus*
- Helps promote normal levels of vitamins and minerals in individuals who need neurological, digestive or metabolic support
- Helps maintain normal production of neurotransmitters
- Promotes/supports a healthy nervous system
- Helps support brain health and development
- Promotes healthy sensory development
- Provides strong antioxidant defense
- Promotes normal tissue and cell growth
- Provides nutrients essential for numerous body processes
- Supports optimal immune functions
- Supports skeletal health and growth
- Supports healthy teeth and gums
- Supports healthy vision and eyes
- Supports a healthy heart
- Combats free radicals
- Supports cognitive health and development
Gluten-Free - The finished product contains no detectable gluten (<10ppm gluten)
Vegetarian - This product is vegetarian
Isotonic-Capable Drinkable Supplements - Easy-to-swallow supplements in liquid form are immediately available to the body for absorption
Quality Standards - GMP Operations and Standardized Ingredients
Checked For: Heavy Metals, Microbiological Contaminants, Allergens, Residual Solvents, Potency, Purity and Identity
How To Take and Store nutraMetrix® Products
Congratulations on taking steps to better health and well being! Here are a few tips on how to take your nutraMetrix Isotonix products, and the best way to store your products for maximum benefits. Always follow the directions for use as indicated on the label of the bottle, unless otherwise instructed by your health professional.
Isotonix Delivery System
Isotonix - the World's Most Advanced Nutraceuticals
Isotonic, which means “same pressure,” bears the same chemical resemblance of the body’s blood, plasma and tears. All fluids in the body have a certain concentration, referred to as osmotic pressure. The body’s common osmotic pressure, which is isotonic, allows a consistent maintenance of body tissues. In order for a substance to be absorbed and used in the body’s metabolism, it must be transported in an isotonic state.
Isotonix dietary supplements are delivered in an isotonic solution. This means that the body has less work to do in obtaining maximum absorption. The isotonic state of the suspension allows nutrients to pass directly into the small intestine and be rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. With Isotonix products, little nutritive value is lost, making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient while delivering maximum results.
Key Ingredients Found In nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix® Multivitamin Plus*
Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene): 1,125 mcg RAE
Beta-carotene is a nutrient found in plants that the body converts into vitamin A. Vitamin A promotes normal cell growth and differentiation in the tissues of the gastrointestinal tract and brain. Children who need neurological, metabolic or digestive support may benefit from beta-carotene because of its ability to promote normal tissue and cell growth and promote healthy sensory development.*
Thiamin HCI (Vitamin B1): 10 mg
Vitamin B1 is a water-soluble vitamin that promotes the normal processing of carbohydrates, fat and protein. Every cell of the body requires vitamin B1 to form the fuel the body runs on, adenosine triphosphate (ATP). Vitamin B1 promotes normal functioning of nerve cells and plays an important role in carbohydrate metabolism. B1 helps maintain a healthy nervous system by supporting the normal production of the neurotransmitters acetylcholine and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 10 mg
Vitamin B2 is a water-soluble vitamin that promotes the normal processing of amino acids and fats, activation of vitamin B6 and folic acid, and supports the conversion of carbohydrates into the fuel the body runs on, adenosine triphosphate (ATP). It also promotes healthy red blood cell formation, supports the nervous system, respiration, antibody production, and normal human growth.
Niacin (Niacinamide): 20 mg
Niacin, also known as vitamin B3, supports energy production in the body. It works with vitamin B1 and vitamin B2 to support the release of energy from carbohydrates. Similar to vitamin B6 and folic acid, niacin supports many pathways which help renew the body's tissues.
Vitamin B6 (P5P - Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate): 37.5 mg
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate is the active form of vitamin B6. Vitamin B6 is the master vitamin for numerous metabolic pathways in the body. One specific function is that it supports the normal synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain and peripheral nerve cells, which are critical for the development of language, attention and alertness. B6 also promotes the normal production of glutathione, which is essential for detoxification. P5P promotes healthy sensory development by supporting the normal synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brains of children who need neurological support.*
Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate): 15 mcg
Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5, is a water-soluble vitamin involved in energy production and the formation of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is important for brain health. Pantothenic acid works together with vitamin B1, vitamin B2, and vitamin B3 to make the fuel our body runs on, ATP. It also promotes the normal production, transport, and release of energy from fats.
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin): 10 mcg
Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that supports normal nerve cell activity, DNA replication, and production of the mood-affecting substance SAMe (S-adenosyl-L-methionine). B12 promotes the normal conversion of sulfur-containing compounds to glutathione, a powerful antioxidant in the body. B12 provides strong antioxidant defense and combats free radicals in children who need neurological, metabolic or digestive support.*
Folate [as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt, Quatrefolic®] (162 mcg)
Folic acid is mainly found in fruits and vegetables. Dark, leafy greens, oranges, orange juice, beans, peas and Brewer’s yeast are the best sources. Folic acid plays a key role by boosting the benefits of B12 supplementation. Quatrefolic® is the glucosamine salt of (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, the most active form of folate, as it is structurally analogous to the reduced and active form of folic acid.
Quatrefolic® is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A., and is protected by U.S. Patent No. 7,947,662
Biotin 150 mcg
Biotin, a water-soluble B-vitamin, acts as a coenzyme in the metabolism of protein, fats, and carbohydrates. Biotin also supports various metabolic chemical conversions. Children get the energy they need from food through metabolism, the chemical reactions in the body's cells that convert the fuel from food into the energy needed to do everything from moving to thinking to growing.
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): 300 mg
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin that has a number of biological functions. It supports normal tissue repair, healing and immune function. It is also a cofactor for dopamine production. Supplementing with a proven antioxidant, like vitamin C, is helpful in combating free radicals, especially in children who need neurological, metabolic or digestive support. Vitamin C supports glutathione levels, another important antioxidant in the body. Vitamin C's strong antioxidant protection can support optimal immune function in children who need neurological, metabolic or digestive support.*
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol): 5 mcg
Vitamin D, a powerful antioxidant, promotes proper brain development. It is also helpful promoting normal glutathione levels which assist in detoxification of the body. In addition to supporting strong bone, vitamin D promotes muscle strength and neuromuscular function. The main function of vitamin D is to support normal regulation of serum calcium concentrations. Children who need neurological, metabolic or digestive support have growing bodies that can benefit from vitamin D3 because it promotes calcium absorption and retention, supports growth and strength of teeth and bones, and supports skeletal health and growth.*
Vitamin E (D-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate): 22.11 mg
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin proven to be a strong antioxidant. It supports the structural and functional maintenance of skeletal, cardiac and smooth muscle. It also promotes normal formation of red blood cells, supports cardiovascular function and promotes immune health.
Calcium (Carbonate): 100 mg
Calcium is an important mineral which supports numerous body processes including bone development and maintenance, nerve transmission, muscle contraction, vascular contraction, vasodilation, glandular secretion, cell membrane, and capillary permeability, enzymatic reactions, respiration, renal function, and blood coagulation. Children who need neurological, metabolic or digestive support have growing bodies that can benefit from calcium because it supports the growth and strength of teeth and bones, skeletal health and growth, and healthy teeth and gums.*
Chromium (Nicotinate): 25 mcg
Chromium is an essential trace mineral that helps maintain normal glucose metabolism and helps maintain normal insulin and serum cholesterol levels. Chromium combines to form glucose tolerance factor, or GTF, in the body, which supports the actions of insulin in helping to maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Iodine (Potassium Iodide): 50 mcg
The trace element is also present in more than a hundred enzyme systems such as energy production, nerve function and hair and skin growth. One of iodine's main functions includes supporting the thyroid gland in producing thyroid hormones thyroxin and tri-iodothyronine, which support the regulation of metabolic rate.
Magnesium (Lactate): 200 mg
Magnesium, an essential mineral, promotes the normal function of over 300 enzymes, specifically those enzymes responsible for the production of neurotransmitters in the brain. Magnesium supports a number of other metabolic pathways including bone, protein and fatty acid formation, B vitamin activation, muscle relaxation, blood clotting and formation of adenosine triphosphate. Children who need neurological, metabolic or digestive support have growing bodies that can benefit from magnesium. Not only does it support bone formation, it promotes normal production of neurotransmitters.*
Manganese (Gluconate): 1 mg
Manganese supports the normal formation of connective tissue, bones, and blood-clotting factors. It supports fat and carbohydrate metabolism, calcium absorption and blood sugar regulation. Manganese also promotes normal brain and nerve function. Manganese may promote the normal use of nutrients including biotin, thiamin, ascorbic acid and choline.
Selenium (Selenomethionine): 40 mcg
In the body, selenium functions as part of an antioxidant enzyme called glutathione peroxidase, as well as supporting normal growth and proper usage of iodine in thyroid functioning. Selenium also supports the antioxidant effect of vitamin E.
Potassium (Bicarbonate): 140 mg
Potassium, in the body, is classified as an electrolyte, and is involved in electrical and cellular functions in the body. It promotes the regulation of water balance and levels of acidity, helps maintain blood pressure, and supports normal transmission of nerve impulses, digestion, muscle contraction and heartbeat. Potassium can be found in foods, which help to maintain the body's internal balance of fluids and chemicals. Some potassium-enriched foods are fruits, vegetables and legumes, which are all commonly recommended for optimal heart health. Some symptoms of potassium deficiency include poor circulation, bluish tint to skin, head discomfort, sleeping problems, muscle weakness, and water retention.
Zinc (Lactate): 15 mg
Zinc is an essential mineral that is a cofactor in nearly 300 enzymes. It supports healing, protein synthesis, brain maintenance and development, cell reproduction, vision and the immune system, and protects against free radicals in children who need neurological, metabolic or and digestive support.*
Frequently Asked Questions*
Everyone needs vitamins and minerals, because they help release energy from our food and help build muscle, bone, blood and other vital tissue. Children need vitamins and minerals to maintain good health and normal growth. It is important to ensure that children receive all the vitamins and minerals they need every day, especially during their growing years. The body does not store all essential vitamins and minerals; therefore, some need to be supplied on a regular basis. What separates nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin Plus from other children’s multivitamins?
First, nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin Plus is formulated using the Isotonix Delivery System, which allows for nutrients to be absorbed more rapidly into your child’s system. This means less nutritional value is lost, and your child is getting a maximum benefit from this multivitamin. Second, nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin Plus has been specifically formulated to serve children in need of digestive, metabolic or neurological support. For many reasons, it is very important for such children to take a multivitamin. Children often have very particular tastes in food and are unlikely to eat a wide variety of items. It is crucial that children in need of digestive, metabolic or neurological support consume a specially-formulated multivitamin. What is the serving size for nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin Plus?
Children ages 2-3 should take one (1) level capful mixed with two ounces (2 oz.) of water twice daily (once in the morning and once in the afternoon) or as directed by your healthcare provider. Children ages four and up should take two (2) level capfuls mixed with four ounces (4 oz.) of water twice daily (once in the morning and once in the afternoon) or as directed by your healthcare provider. Can my children take nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin Plus in addition to other nutraMetrix DNA Miracles products?
An assortment of nutraMetrix DNA Miracles products – nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Chewable Probiotics, nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix Digestive Enzymes, nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Essential Omega 3 and nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix OPC-3 ® – can be taken in addition to nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin Plus. Also, children can take their nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix products at the same time as long as they are mixed using the proper ratios (one level capful of nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix powder for every two ounces of water).
Scientific Studies for nutraMetrix DNA Miracles Isotonix® Multivitamin Plus*
- Ah Kang-Yoon S et al. Relation of short-term pyridoxine-hydrochloride supplementation to plasma vitamin-B6 vitamers and amino acid concentrations in young women. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 55(4):865-872, 1992.
- American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 80: 1276 1282, 2004.
- Baez-Saldana A et al. Biotin deficiency induces changes in subpopulations of spleen lymphocytes in mice. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 67(3):431-437, 1998.
- Balogh, K., et al. Inhibition of Bacterial Growth in Human Saliva by Vitamins B1, B2, and B6. Journal of Dental Research. 36 (5): 886-891, 1960.
- Benton, D., et al. Thiamine supplementation mood and cognitive functioning. Psychopharmacology (Berlin). 129(1):66-71, 1997.
- Black, M., et al. Iron and Zinc Supplementation Promote Motor Development and Exploratory Behavior Among Bangladeshi Infants. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 80: 903 910, 2004.
- Brouwer, I., et al. Dietary Folate from Vegetables and Citrus Fruit Decreases Plasma Homocysteine Concentrations in Humans in a Dietary Controlled Trial. Journal of Nutrition. 129: 1135-1139, 1999.
- Burton G et al. Vitamin E: Antioxidant activity, biokinetics, and bioavailability. Annual Review Nutrition. 10:357-382, 1992.
- Carter, l., et al. Self-Reported Calcium Intake and Bone Mineral Content in Children and Adolescents. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 20: 502-509, 2001.
- Chitchumroonchokchai, C., et al. Xanthophylls and -Tocopherol Decrease UVB-Induced Lipid Peroxidation and Stress Signaling in Human Lens Epithelial Cells. Journal of Nutrition. 134: 3225-3232, 2004.
- Diliberto E et al. Multicompartmental secretion of ascorbate and its dual role in dopamine b-hydroxylation. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 54(6 Supplement):1163S-72S, 1991.
- Dodiuk-Gad, R. P., et al. Sustained Effect of Short-term Calcium Supplementation on Bone Mass in Adolescent Girls with Low Calcium Intake. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 81: 168 174, 2005.
- Earnest, C., et al. Complex Multivitamin Supplementation Improves Homocysteine and Resistance to LDL-C Oxidation. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 22: 400-407, 2003.
- Engler, M. M., et al. Antioxidant Vitamins C and E Improve Endothelial Function in Children With Hyperlipidemia: Endothelial Assessment of Risk from Lipids in Youth (EARLY) Trial. Circulation. 108: 1059 1063, 2003.
- Etten, E., et al. 1,25-Dihydroxycholecalciferol: Endocrinology Meets the Immune System. Proceedings of the Nutrition Society. 61: 375-380, 2002.
- Frei B et al. Ascorbate is an outstanding antioxidant in human blood plasma. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA. 86(16):6377-6381, 1989.
- Gardner, J., et al. Zinc Supplementation and Psychosocial Stimulation: Effects on the Development of Undernourished Jamaican Children. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 82: 399 405, 2005.
- Halterman, J., et al. Iron Deficiency and Cognitive Achievement among School-Aged Children and Adolescents in the United States. Pediatrics. 107: 1381 1386, 2001.
- Henning S et al. Glutathione blood levels and other oxidant defense indexes in men fed diets low in vitamin C. Journal of Nutrition. 121:169-175, 1991.
- Johnston C et al. Vitamin C elevates red blood cell glutathione in healthy adults. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 58(1):103-105, 1993.
- Kelly G. Folates: supplemental forms and therapeutic applications. Alternative Medicine Review. 3:208-20, 1998. Review.
- Kimura, M., et al. Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase C677T Polymorphism, Folic Acid and Riboflavin are Important Determinants of Genome S
- Kirsch M et al. Ascorbate is a potent antioxidant against peroxynitrite-induced oxidation reactions. Evidence that ascorbate acts by re-reducing substrate radicals produced by peroxynitrite. J Biol Chem. 275(22):16702-16708, 2000
- Kleijnen J and Knipschild P. Niacin and vitamin B6 in mental functioning: a review of controlled trials in humans. Biological Psychiatry. 29(9):931-41, 1991.
- Kuo C et al. Ascorbic acid, an endogenous factor required for acetylcholine release from the synaptic vesicles. Japan Journal of Pharmacology. 30(4):481-492, 1980.
- Lenton, Kevin J., et al. Vitamin C Augments Lymphocyte Glutathione in Subjects with Ascorbate Deficiency. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 77: 189 195, 2003.
- Matkovic, V., et al. Calcium Supplementation and Bone Mineral Density in Females from Childhood to Young Adulthood: A Randomized Controlled Trial. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 81: 175 188, 2005.
- Methylcobalamin. Alternative Medicine Review. 3:461-3, 1998.
- Meydani M. Protective role of dietary vitamin E on oxidative stress in ageing. Age. 15:89-93, 1992.
- Osendarp S et al. Effect of a 12-mo micronutrient intervention on learning and memory in well-nourished and marginally nourished school-aged children: 2 parallel, randomized, placebo-controlled studies in Australia and Indonesia. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 86(4):1082-93, 2007.
- Raslova K., et al. Effect of Diet and 677 C-->T 5, 10-Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Genotypes on Plasma Homocyst(e)ine Concentrations in Slovak Adolescent Population. Physiological Research. 49(6): 651-8, 2000.
- Riggs, K. M., et al. Relations of vitamin B-12, vitamin B-6, folate, and homocysteine to cognitive performance in the Normative Aging Study. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 63(3):306-314, 1996.
- Rink, L. and Kirchner, H. Zinc-Altered Immune Function and Cytokine Production. Journal of Nutrition. 130: 1407S-1411S, 2000.
- Slyshenkov V et al. Pantothenic acid and pantothenol increase biosynthesis of glutathione by boosting cell energetics. FEBS Lett. 569(1-3):169-172, 2004.
- Taylor, A, et al. Rat Intestinal Vitamin D-dependent Calcium-binding Protein: Immunocytochemical Localization in Incisor Ameloblasts. Journal of Dental Research. 63(2): 94-96, 1984.
- Thiamine - Monograph. Alternative Medicine Review. 8(1):59-62, 2003.
- Tylavsky, F., et al. Fruit and Vegetable Intakes are an Independent Predictor of Bone Size in Early Pubertal Children. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 79: 311 317, 2004.
- Uauy, R., et al. Essentiality of Copper in Humans. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 67: 952 959, 1998.
- Udomkesmalee, E., et al. Effect of Vitamin A and Zinc Supplementation on the Nutriture of Children in Northeast Thailand. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 56: 50 57, 1992.
- Van Stuijvenberg, E., et al. Effect of Iron-, Iodine-, and ß-caroteneFortified Biscuits on the Micronutrient Status of Primary School Children: a Randomized Controlled Trial. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 69: 497 503, 1999.
- Vatanparast, H., et al. Positive Effects of Vegetable and Fruit Consumption and Calcium Intake on Bone Mineral Accrual in Boys during Growth from Childhood to Adolescence: the University of Saskatchewan Pediatric Bone Mineral Accrual Study. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 82: 700-706, 2005.
- Villamor, E. and Fawzi, W. Effects of Vitamin A Supplementation on Immune Response and Correlation with Clinical Outcomes. Clinical Microbiology Reviews. 18: 446-464, 2005.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine and pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) - monograph. Alternative Medicine Review. 6:87-92, 2001. Review.
- Whiting, S., et al. Dietary Protein, Phosphorus and Potassium Are Beneficial to Bone Mineral Density in Adult Men Consuming Adequate Dietary Calcium. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 21: 40
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 9
- Shop Consultant
Very Complete multivitamin
I'm very impressed with the ingredients in this formula. The B vitamins are methylated for maximum use by the body, which means even people with metabolic challenges can benefit from this formula. Plus, it's so easy to take!
Response from Customer Service:
January 25, 2022
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the
DNA Miracles Isotonix® Multivitamin Plus! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the product!
Thank you again!
The Product Information Team
Happy kids happy mommy
My daughter absolutely loves these vitamins! They taste great and she always asks for more, although we don’t give her more but she looks forward to starting her morning off with them. I love the peace of mind that she is getting nutrients she needs with the isotonix delivery system with out binders and fillers like other vitamins on the market. Would highly recommend these especially for picky eaters like mine who don’t get all of their nutrition through food alone.
Response from Customer Service:
February 24, 2020
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on the DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin Plus! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the product.
Thank you again!
The Product Information Team
- Shop Consultant
Love love love!
We love this multi so much. My one year old is MTHFR so I make sure all her supplements are methylated. One of the reasons I love this so much. She loves the taste and it looks like orange juice.
Easy way to keep children healthy
It is easy to administer since it is a liquid. Better yet, my daughter loves the taste! She just turned 3 yrs old and she asks for her vitamins every morning. I feel good knowing that due to the delivery system, my daughter is getting her vitamins and minerals at an accelerated rate.
- Verified Buyer
Love it turns into a liquid
So I bought this for my five kids ages 7, 10, 13, 15, and 15. None of them like the taste of it. I had to add a little bit of sugar to it. Which I was hoping not to do. But I can’t get them to drink it unless I do. But I love that it’s a liquid and it makes it easier for them to swallow. I have one child who has autism so having liquid vitamins is so important. Just wish the flavor was better.
Response from Customer Service:
November 16, 2022
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the DNA Miracles Isotonix® Multivitamin Plus! We are so happy to hear you are pleased with the product overall! While many children enjoy the flavor, we understand that everyone has different taste preferences. We would recommend mixing this product with their other Isotonix products or even a splash of fruit juice to enhance the flavor.
Thank you again!
The Product Information Team