Why Choose nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health*:
Sexual arousal and sexual stamina are two big quality of life factors for men and women. What is Libido? Libido can be defined as the sexual instinct in a woman or man, or psychic drive or energy. It’s a very complex and intricate process where a particular combination of hormones, social expectations, and physiological responses play certain roles in sexuality. Everyone has a different libido, and many have experienced changes in libido at some point in their lives.
Our bodies constantly adjust to the environment by interpreting signals sent to the brain. This explains the effect that life’s inevitable events can have on libido.
nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health was created to offer the harmony of supportive botanicals like Fenugreek, Red Korean Ginseng, Tribulus and Pycnogenol®‡. nutraMetrix Isotonix Sexual Health is a blend of these synergistic botanicals and novel ingredients in an isotonic form to support healthy sexual function.
The combination possesses benefits for both adult men and women looking to support sexual interest or desire. Adults of all ages may have concerns related to sexual health. The regular metabolic demands on the body, poor diet, the demands of work and children and even irregular sleep can have an impact on our quality of life and subsequently the quality of our sexual well-being.
nutraMetrix Isotonix Sexual Health promotes sexual wellness for both men and women, knowing everything you have going on in your day with work and family.
Making room for nutraMetrix Isotonix Sexual Health can support your overall desire to do it all.
nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health supports healthy libido (sexual interest and desire), promotes sexual wellness, and helps maintain normal sexual function. The combination of ingredients like fenugreek, red ginseng, Tribulus terrestris, and pine bark extract (Pycnogenol®‡) allow this powerful supplement to promote normal nitric oxide, supporting normal blood flow to the genitals.
Primary Benefits of nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health*:
- Promotes sexual wellness for both men and women
- Supports healthy libido (sexual interest and desire)
- Helps maintain normal sexual function
- Supports normal blood flow to the genitals
- Promotes normal nitric oxide, supporting normal blood flow
Gluten-Free - The finished product contains no detectable gluten (<10ppm gluten)
Vegan - The product is made without ingredients produced by or derived from animals
Isotonic-Capable Drinkable Supplements - Easy-to-swallow supplements in liquid form are immediately available to the body for absorption
Quality Standards - GMP Operations and Standardized Ingredients
Checked For: Heavy Metals, Microbiological Contaminants, Allergens, Residual Solvents, Potency, Purity and Identity
Isotonix Delivery System
Isotonic, which means “same pressure,” bears the same chemical resemblance of the body’s blood, plasma and tears. All fluids in the body have a certain concentration, referred to as osmotic pressure. The body’s common osmotic pressure, which is isotonic, allows a consistent maintenance of body tissues. In order for a substance to be absorbed and used in the body’s metabolism, it must be transported in an isotonic state.
Isotonix dietary supplements are delivered in an isotonic solution. This means that the body has less work to do in obtaining maximum absorption. The isotonic state of the suspension allows nutrients to pass directly into the small intestine and be rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. With Isotonix products, little nutritive value is lost, making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient while delivering maximum results.
How To Take and Store nutraMetrix® Products
Congratulations on taking steps to better health and well being! Here are a few tips on how to take your nutraMetrix Isotonix products, and the best way to store your products for maximum benefits. Always follow the directions for use as indicated on the label of the bottle, unless otherwise instructed by your health professional.
Key Ingredients Found In nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health :
Fenugreek: 300 mg
Fenugreek is a clover-like herb that is native to the Mediterranean region, southern Europe, and western Asia. While fenugreek leaves are eaten in India as a vegetable and the herb is has traditionally been used to support other areas of health, studies point to a role in supporting sexual health. Fenugreek works to increase sexual drive in both men and women, also playing a role in maintaining sexual function. The active component of fenugreek contributing to sexual wellbeing is a quality percentage of saponin glycosides to support desire and vitality for both men and women. The main benefits are seen in sexual arousal and drive. Studies have shown that fenugreek may show promise for maintaining sexual function in both men and women.*
Red Ginseng: 300 mg
Red ginseng (also known as Korean or panax ginseng) grows on moist, shaded mountainsides in China, Korea and Russia. It is a perennial herb that reaches heights of two feet or more and is distinguished by its dark green leaves and red clusters of berries. Ginseng is an adaptogen and has a wide variety of health properties. By acting as an adaptogen, it supports the body’s ability to deal with the effects of mental and physical stress and supports physical (including sexual) and mental health Regarding sexual health, red ginseng has been shown to support healthy sexual desire and help maintain normal sexual function in both men and women It works to promote the normal production of nitric oxide, thereby supporting healthy blood vessel dilation. Both desire and circulation are vital to a healthy sex life.*
Tribulus terrestris: 300 mg
Research shows that taking Tribulus seems to support libido, sexual desire and help maintain normal sexual function in both women and men.*
Pine Bark Extract (Pycnogenol): 25 mg
Pycnogenol is a natural plant extract from the bark of the maritime pine tree, which grows exclusively along the coast of southwest France in Les Landes de Gascogne. This unspoiled and natural forest environment is the unique source of pine bark. Pycnogenol is one of the most researched ingredients in the natural product marketplace. Published findings have demonstrated Pycnogenol’s wide array of beneficial effects on the body. Pine bark extract is a combination of procyanidins, bioflavonoids and organic acids. The extract promotes the normal production of endothelial nitric oxide, which promotes the normal dilation of blood vessels. With its known effects on blood vessel dilation and nitric oxide production, Pycnogenol is an excellent factor for promoting sexual health and wellness.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
‡As Pycnogenol®. Pycnogenol is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Use of this product may be protected by one or more U.S. patents and other international patents.
Frequently Asked Questions*:
How should I take nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health?
Pour 1 level, white bottle capful of powder into the overcap. Add water to the line on the overcap (2 fl. oz./60 mL) and stir. As a dietary supplement, take once daily or as directed by your healthcare provider. Maximum absorption occurs when taken on an empty stomach. This product is isotonic only if the specified amounts of powder and water are used.
Is there a better time of the day to take nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health?
While the product is developed to be isotonic capable, it is not necessary to take with other Isotonix in the morning if that does not fit your schedule. You may also take nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health at other times of the day at least 75 min away from your last meal. nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health is formulated with adaptogenic Red Korean Ginseng which is tolerated during the evening by most users. You may need to adjust according to your preference or personal experience
Are there any warnings for this product?
If you are currently using prescription drugs, have an ongoing medical condition, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare provider before using this product.
How does this product work?
Because nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health is formulated with botanicals backed by clinical research for promoting blood flow and a physiologic response to sexual touch and sexual stimuli, Isotonix® Sexual Health supports healthy libido (sexual interest and desire), promotes optimal sexual wellness, and helps maintain normal sexual function. *
Are there other ways to support my sexual health?
Of course, the best way to support any aspect of your health is to eliminate habits like smoking and excessive drinking, give yourself a better diet and exercise regularly. While you're working on healthier living overall, adding a sexual health supplement can help promote your sexual wellness. *
When will I see the effects of taking this product or how long before I see results from taking this product?
The combination of ingredients in nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health are focused on supporting and maintaining healthy sexual function. Taken daily, the overall benefit of this product should occur in 4 to 6 weeks, although Individual factors such as weight, sleep and physical activity may affect this.
Will this product work better when my partner and I both take it?
No, this product works independent of your partner. While your partner taking nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health will be a benefit for their own personal needs, it is not necessary for both parties to be using nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health for personal benefit.
How often should I use this product?
This product should be used daily for optimal results. This product is not a treatment for sexual dysfunction and is not intended to be used only in conjunction with sexual activity. . The maximum benefit nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health is established with daily use.*
If I skip a day will it impact my libido?
No. nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health is formulated based on clinical evidence behind the ingredients for regular use to help maintain normal sexual function. Skipping a day will not have a negative impact.*
Can my partner and I use the same bottle?
Yes, nutraMetrix Isotonix® Sexual Health was formulated to meet the needs of both men and women, however when shared the number of total individual servings will be less and the frequency of order will be increased. We suggest you both order the product.
Is this product safe to use during pregnancy?
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare provider before using this product.
‡As Pycnogenol®. Pycnogenol is a registered trademark of Horphag Research Ltd. Use of this product may be protected by one or more U.S. patents and other international patents.
- Adimoelja A. Protodioscin from herbal plant Tribulus terrestris L. improves male sexual functions possibly via DHEA. International Journal of Impotence Research 9:S64, 1997.
- Akhtari E, Raisi F, Keshavarz M, et al. Tribulus terrestris for treatment of sexual dysfunction in women: randomized double-blind placebo-controlled study. Daru 2014;22:40.
- Bai CX, et al. Nitric oxide dependent modulation of the delayed rectifier K þ current and the L-type Ca2 þ current by ginsenoside Re, an ingredient of Panax ginseng, in guinea-pig cardiomyocytes. Br J Pharmacol 2004; 142: 567–575.
- Choi YD, Park CW, Jang J, Kim SH, Jeon HY, Kim WG, Lee SJ, Chung WS. Effects of Korean ginseng berry extract on sexual function in men with erectile dysfunction: a multicenter, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical study. Int J Impot Res 2013;25(2):45-50.
- Chung, H. S., et al. (2015). Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM 2015: 913158-913158.
- de Andrade, E., et al. (2007). Asian J Androl 9(2): 241-244.
- de Souza KZ, Vale FB, Geber S. Efficacy of Tribulus terrestris for the treatment of hypoactive sexual desire disorder in postmenopausal women: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial. Menopause. 2016 Nov;23(11):1252-1256.
- D̆uračková, Z., Trebatický, B., Novotný, V., Žitňanová, I., & Breza, J. (2003). Lipid metabolism and erectile function improvement by pycnogenol®, extract from the bark of pinus pinaster in patients suffering from erectile dysfunction-a pilot study. Nutrition research, 23, 1189-1198.
- Gillis C. Panax ginseng pharmacology: a nitric oxide link? Biochemical Pharmacology 1997 July 1;54(1):1-8. Review.Hong B et al. A double-blind crossover study evaluating the efficacy of Korean red ginseng in patients with erectile dysfunction: a preliminary report. Journal of Urology 168: 2070-3, 2002. Kamenov Z, Fileva S, Kalinov K, Jannini EA. Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Tribulus terrestris in male sexual dysfunction-A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Maturitas. 2017 May;99:20-26.
- Kim, T. H., et al. (2009). Effects of tissue-cultured mountain ginseng (Panax ginseng CA Meyer) extract on male patients with erectile dysfunction. Asian J Androl 11(3): 356-361.
- Liu, X., et al. (2004). Pycnogenol, French maritime pine bark extract, improves endothelial function of hypertensive patients. Life Sci 74(7): 855-862.
- MacKay N. Nutrients and botanicals for erectile dysfunction: examining the evidence. Alternative Medicine Review 9:4-16, 2004.
- Mansoori, A., et al. (2020). Effect of fenugreek extract supplement on testosterone levels in male: A meta-analysis of clinical trials. Phytother Res 34(7): 1550-1555.
- Najaf Najafi, M. and M. Ghazanfarpour (2018). Effect of phytoestrogens on sexual function in menopausal women: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Climacteric 21(5): 437-445.
- Nishioka, K., et al. (2007). Pycnogenol, French maritime pine bark extract, augments endothelium-dependent vasodilation in humans. Hypertens Res 30(9): 775-780.
- Oh, K. J., et al. (2010). Effects of Korean red ginseng on sexual arousal in menopausal women: placebo-controlled, double-blind crossover clinical study. J Sex Med 7(4 Pt 1): 1469-1477.
- Poole C, Bushey B, Foster C, et al. The effects of a commercially available botanical supplement on strength, body composition, power output, and hormonal profiles in resistance-trained males. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2010;7:34. Published 2010 Oct 27. doi:10.1186/1550-2783-7-34
- Postigo S, Lima SM, Yamada SS, et al. Assessment of the effects of Tribulus terrestris on sexual function of menopausal women. Rev Bras Ginecol Obstet 2016;38(3):140-6.
- Rao A, Steels E, Beccaria G, Inder WJ, Vitetta L. Influence of a Specialized Trigonella foenum-graecum Seed Extract (Libifem), on Testosterone, Estradiol and Sexual Function in Healthy Menstruating Women, a Randomised Placebo Controlled Study. Phytother Res. 2015 Aug;29(8):1123-30.
- Retzler, K. (2019). Erectile Dysfunction: A Review of Comprehensive Treatment Options for Optimal Outcome. Journal of Restorative Medicine 8
- Roaiah, M. F., et al. (2016). Pilot Study on the Effect of Botanical Medicine (Tribulus terrestris) on Serum Testosterone Level and Erectile Function in Aging Males With Partial Androgen Deficiency (PADAM). Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy 42(4): 297-301.
- Rowland D and Tai, W. A review of plant-derived and herbal approaches to the treatment of sexual dysfunctions. Journal of Marital and Sex Therapy 29: 185-205, 2003.
- Sansalone S, Russo GI, Mondaini N, Cantiello F, Antonini G, Cai T. A combination of tryptophan, Satureja montana, Tribulus terrestris, Phyllanthus emblica extracts is able to improve sexual quality of life in patient with premature ejaculation. Arch Ital Urol Androl. 2016;88(3):171-176.
- Shim, S., et al. (2008). Rat growth-hormone release stimulators from fenugreek seeds. Chemistry & biodiversity 5: 1753-1761.
- Smetanka, A., et al. (2019). Pycnogenol supplementation as an adjunct treatment for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction. Physiol Int: 1-11.
- Steels E, Rao A, Vitetta L. Physiological aspects of male libido enhanced by standardized Trigonella foenum-graecum extract and mineral formulation. Phytother Res. 2011 Sep;25(9):1294-300.
- Stefanescu, R., A. et al. (2020). A Comprehensive Review of the Phytochemical, Pharmacological, and Toxicological Properties of Tribulus terrestris Biomolecules 10(5).
- Tachikawa E, et al. Effects of ginseng saponins on responses induced by various receptor stimuli. Eur J Pharmacol 1999; 369: 23–32.
- Tadayon, M., et al. (2018). The effect of hydro-alcohol extract of Tribulus terrestrison sexual satisfaction in postmenopause women: A double-blind randomized placebo-controlled trial. J Family Med Prim Care 7(5): 888-892.
- Trebaticky, B., et al. (2019). Natural polyphenols improve erectile function and lipid profile in patients suffering from erectile dysfunction. Bratisl Lek Listy 120(12): 941-944.
- Vale FBC, Zanolla Dias de Souza K, Rezende CR, Geber S. Efficacy of Tribulus Terrestris for the treatment of premenopausal women with hypoactive sexual desire disorder: a randomized double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2018 May;34(5):442-445.
- Wang X, et al. Ginsenoside Rg1 improves male copulatory behavior via nitric oxide/cyclic guanosine moniphosphate pathway. J Sex Med 2010; 7: 743–750
- Wankhede S, Mohan V, Thakurdesai P. Beneficial effects of fenugreek glycoside supplementation in male subjects during resistance training: A randomized controlled pilot study [published correction appears in J Sport Health Sci. 2018 Apr;7(2):251]. J Sport Health Sci. 2016;5(2):176-182. doi:10.1016/j.jshs.2014.09.005
- West, E. and M. Krychman (2015). Natural Aphrodisiacs-A Review of Selected Sexual Enhancers. Sex Med Rev 3(4): 279-288.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.