Blood Sugar and Weight Management
Every year statistically, more and more people are faced with weight gain due to aspects of lifestyle. Our jobs, for many, increase rates of physical inactivity and lead to convenience foods and a rise in reported stress and sleepless nights. With more “new to nature foods” and more sugar consumption for energy, we see widely fluctuating blood glucose levels.
Glucose, or blood sugar, is the body’s main source of energy. Maintaining proper blood glucose levels is critical to your health and can have a great impact on how your body functions. Glucose is obtained from food, drinks and in incidences of low blood sugar, the liver. Blood sugar levels are determined by how many carbohydrates are ingested in comparison to other macronutrients like protein and fat, how rapidly the body breaks down carbohydrates into simple sugars and lastly the rate at which the tissues take in these sugars from the bloodstream. Because sugar enters the bloodstream and stays there until insulin, a hormone, stimulates its movement into various cells where it provides energy, it is important to support the attraction and tolerance between tissues and these hormones. Continuously high blood sugar levels may lead to poor circulation, weight gain and other health concerns. Maintaining healthy blood sugar levels is important for individuals who want to optimize their overall health and support a healthy weight.
That’s why overweight, sedentary persons need to consider the addition of lifestyle support including nutraceuticals.
This regimen includes nutraMetrix® Advanced Level 90®, nutraMetrix® Isotonix® Isochrome™ and nutraMetrix® NutriClean® Advanced Fiber Powder with Stevia. Maybe it’s time to jump start your new lifestyle with the TLS Weight Loss Solution! nutraMetrix® TLS® Weight Loss Solution is built on four basic components of healthy eating and lifestyle and incorporates supplementation like nutraMetrix® TLS®™ CORE Fat & Carb, nutraMetrix® TLS® ACTS Adrenal, Cortisol, Thyroid & Stress Support Formula, nutraMetrix® TLS® Tonalin® CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) and nutraMetrix® TLS® Thermochrome with Advantra Z® to add to healthy protein sources like those found in nutraMetrix® TLS® Nutrition & rBh Free Whey Protein Shakes. Each component of the regimen was carefully designed to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels and body composition.
Products Recommended for Blood Sugar and Weight Management
- Supports overall health by helping to maintain normal cholesterol levels, helping to maintain normal blood glucose levels and promoting immune health
- Helps maintain proper levels of intestinal microflora
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption
- May help promote the normal release and activity of insulin
- Promotes healthy blood sugar levels
- Promotes weight loss & may reduce sugar craving
- Help to maintain cardiovascular health
- Helps with energy and stamina
- Promotes muscle health and strength
- Supports leptin sensitivity, which may help to manage hunger and stimulate lipolysis
- Inhibits the amylase enzyme and slows the absorption of carbohydrates into the bloodstream
- May help promote appetite suppression
- May help to support normal hypothalamic-pituitary adrenal (HPA) functions
- Impacts hormones affected by stress
- May help to minimize certain stress-related issues (weight gain, difficulty sleeping, etc.)
- Assists in promoting lean muscle mass
- Helps reduce overall body fat
- Targets stubborn belly fat
- Provides 18 grams of protein & 10 grams of fiber per serving
- Provides over one-third the RDA of 22 vitamins and minerals per serving
- No added sugar
- Clinically-tested green coffee extract-Svetol
- Helps facilitate the use of stored fat as a source of energy – promoting thermogenesis and accelerating fat burning
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Supports leptin sensitivity to help manage hunger and stimulate lipolysis
- Supports/helps promote weight loss
- Moderates glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase enzyme activity to reduce the amount of ingested starches that are converted to triglycerides and stored as fat